How To Get Free Call Bonus On Glo


I know many people knew about this already but some still don’t know. Do you even know you can get 200% bonus of the airtime you load to make a free call to any network on Glo, anytime you recharge? If no, that means you are just missing some jollyment , If you are a glo subscriber but you have not been, enjoy this offer, free call bonus to any network that means you are missing a lot, especially those people that are doing glo data subscription.

Whenever I subscribe to glo bis, glo just they halla me back x2 of my recharge card ; that means if I load #1000 dey halla me #3000, and sometimes I load #3000, I got #9000 for free call to any network. Waoh, you are surprised, woo abeg don’t be surprised
 just dial *100*10*1# and press 1 to confirm. After that, start they enjoy your free awoof repete!!!!!
But abeg don’t forget to leave your comment oooo
Share

4 comments:

  1. free phonecalls is a web business person who's continually searching for an approach to utilize innovation to make our lives simpler and more beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. click here for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. คาสิโนสมัครฟรี2121

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Wettbonus

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to subscribe for our latest tips to be delivered to ur indox..
Make sure you drop your comment or review

 
Copyright © 2015. VictorAyoBlog | Home For All.
Design by VictorAyo. Published by Themes Paper. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License